September 19, 2012
LITTLEST JONES: READY AND WAITING.
1. my grandma's cradle that each of our babes has slept in.
2. vintage baby quilt, pillow made my me with thrifted vintage fabric, vintage wood block art.
3. pretty diaper bag from serena and lily (this color is discontinued but, they are other pretty colors to choose from here).
4. muslin swaddle blankets, cozy throws, vintage quilts, cloth prefolds, newborn diaper covers and a few disposables(to not irritate the baby's cord stump the first week or so).
5. a teeny tiny newborn diaper cover from nicki's diapers. we love their imagine line.
6. jars of candles on my bedroom window sill, waiting to be lit and welcome a little boy into the world.
7. the best gauze baby wrap ever from babyette on etsy. beth is amazingly talented and you should definitely support her family business. she takes custom orders as well.
8. madi belle, five days old.
9. jackson david, eight weeks old.
10. charlie hayden, about 45 minutes old.
well, baby boy, we're ready for your arrival. i'm hoping you will oblige and come out to meet us very soon. nana and auntie jadyn are coming on saturday, so anytime after that is just fine. i've been stopping every time i pass by these pictures of your big brothers and sister. wondering what you will look like and imagining how many hours i'll spend studying your little features, just as i did with each of them. we cannot wait to love on you. come whenever you're ready but, please don't be late. we love you to the stars already.
Labels: Littlest Jones